5 Moira St E, Belleville,
ON K8P 2S3
HOURS OF OPERATION:
September – June
Mon – Fri : 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Sat – Sun : Closed
July & August
Mon – Fri : 8:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Sat – Sun : 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
1. Walk the Waterfront Trail – with over 10 km’s of waterfront trails it’s the perfect way to enjoy nature and unwind.
2. Crush a Burger of the Month at Burger Revolution – fighting against bland boring burgers, Burger Rev serves up fresh, flavourful, delicious burgers like you’ve never seen before.
3. Catch a Show at the Empire Theatre – whether your taste is rock, country, jazz, comedy, family shows, movies or anything in between the Empire Theatre is the best place in town to experience a show.
4. Stroll Market Square during the Farmers’ Market – fresh air, fresh produce, fresh flowers and fresh faces. I think that says it all.
5. Slurp a Loonie Shake from Reid’s Dairy – a staple of the city for over 100 years, you shouldn’t leave town without visiting the castle, trying a famous Loonie Shake and exploring the Loonie Ranch.
6. Step Back in Time at Glanmore National Historic Site – we’ve said it before, but this is a must see for everyone. A beautiful window into Belleville & Canadian history.
7. Catch a Belleville Senators Game – Professional hockey in Belleville? That’s right, check out high octane, fast paced, hard hitting hockey at it’s best with the AHL’s Belleville Senators. See tomorrow’s NHLers today!
8. Walk the Boardwalk at the Frink Centre – stroll through the beautiful wetlands like never before. This boardwalk allows you to walk among the horsetails, orchids and all the inhabitants of the wetlands and get that perfect photograph.
9. Drink Craft Beer at Signal Brewery – Historic venue in the former distillery district, world class beer and a riverside patio with views that will take your breath away. Enough said!
10. Tackle Taco Tuesdays at Chilangos Mexican Restaurant – Authentic Mexican food, friendly service, fresh ingredients (& margaritas 😉 and a river view patio. Sounds like paradise to us.
11. Get a Fresh Croissant at L’auberge de France (before they run out) – every Saturday morning 500 exquisite hand-rolled croissants are removed from the oven ready to enjoy. Take one to go or eat in at the authentic French bistro.
12. Skate on Victoria Harbour – nothing is better than skating or playing a game of pickup in the great outdoors. Victoria Harbour provides a picturesque backdrop for a day on the ice!
13. Win Big at Shorelines Casino – hit the jackpot at Shorelines Casino. Premier gaming, entertainment and dining in a state of the art venue. Perfect date night while on vacation.
14. Take in a Play at Pinnacle Play House – 50 years of history and talent. This charming theatre is home to the Belleville Theatre Guild and is the perfect venue to see incredible local talent.
15. Toboggan at Zwick’s Park – family fun to beat the winter blues. Just bring your hot chocolate, sled, and snowsuit and you are ready for an afternoon of none stop fun and laughter.
16. Visit Donini Chocolate Factory – third generation Master Chocolatier blending old European recipe and traditions to produce the finest milk, dark and white chocolate. Is your mouth watering?
17. Treat Yourself to a Spa Day at Beauty Works Day & Medi Spa – facials, massage, pedicure, manicure, steam room, skin care, great staff and everything you need to pamper yourself and relax.
18. Eat a Wood Fired Pizza at Paulo’s Italian Trattoria – step into old world Italy in Downtown Belleville and savor pizza the way it was meant to be cooked over a wood fire
19. Get Locked in a Room with Friends at Breakout Belleville – Escape Rooms are all the rage. Race against the clock and see if you have what it takes to escape before it’s too late.
20. View Art at the John M. Parrott Gallery – this incredible gallery is home to a huge collection of local, national and international artists. Including a large collection of oil paintings by Manly MacDonald.
21. Listen to Live Music at Capers – comfortable atmosphere, exceptional wine list, regions best selection of craft beers, fresh local food and folk, blues or acoustic music every Saturday night = Perfect.
22. Catch an Artist’s Exhibition at Gallery 121 – learn, explore and be exhilarated by an exhibition or opening reception highlighting local and guest artists at Gallery 121.
23. Ice Fish on the Bay of Quinte -fishing isn’t just a summer past time on the Bay. Rent a hut, book a guide, grab a warm drink and get those lines in the water ready to land the big one.